Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My first CD

I have been always a big music fan. Because in my family there are various musicians, indeed My uncle gave me my firtst CD. This was a CD of Fito Páez called “Euforia” since this moment that I love to Fito Páez. The CD Euforia was very good, because is a live recording in 1996. I had six years when it was the premiere. Barely they gave me , I liked it! And I still like it, always I listen to Fito Páez in the morning in the subway. Between my favourite tracks of this CD, they are “Mariposa Tecknicolor” always that listen this song I feel happiness, because I remember my infancy, another song that I like is “Por siete vidas” for the drums.Fito Paez I like me because his lyrics are very poetic and his music is very melodyc . Almost is a music that plays the piano very naturally.
I bought some CD’s, as another of Fito Páez , and of some CD chilean groups.
Now, I don’t buy much music, because there are many softwares to download music and is more easy get all tracks of different groups. However, this isn’t the same that look up the lyrics in the CD, and enjoy with the pictures of the artists.

1 comment: