Monday, April 25, 2011

Corrección Carlos Guzmán

My (WT) favorite travel and trip was in the summer of this year. I went to Fresia and San Juan de la Costa, in the south of Chile. This place has very (WW)beautifull landscape, and the people (WT) is very nice, in (WW)compared to santiago`s people.

In this trip I (WT) go with my family,my uncles and my cousins. I went for my vacations, during February. There I (WT) ride a horse in mountains and beach, nobody were there, only Pumas and other animals. Also I Took a lot pictures of the landscape, and ate very much (like (WW)cordero).

The most (WW)i liked and interesting (NN)a of this place is the far away compared to (WW) tipical distance in the cotidianity on (WW) citys, like (WW)Santiagop, where all services and other (WW)caracteristics are near of ours.

The social and cultural characteristics I liked, was how the people of "Llico bajo" (Fresia)to (WT)teached a bullock wood bring.

Also in this trip I swan in the river and in the beach, "Puelo" and Pucatrihue (WW)respectuvely. Besides I to pick up stone of the beach, was "agatas".

You are invited for visit this place! you can to learn of (WW)different (WW) type of life, and other place of our large and narrow called Chile+




My favorite field trip was in the summer of this year. I went to “Fresia”and “San Juan de la Costa”, in the south of Chile. This place has a very beautiful landscape, and people were very nice, in comparison to Santiago’s people .
In this trip I went with my family, my uncles and my cousins. I went for my for my vacations during February. There I rode a horse in mountains and beaches, nobody was there, only Pumas and other animals. Also I took a lot of pictures of the landscape, and I ate very much (like lamb).
The most I liked of this place is the far away place, compared with typical distance in the cotidianity on cities, like Santiago where all services and other characteristics are near of us.
Also in this trip I swam in the river and in the beach, “Puelo” and “Pucatrihue” respectivelyYou are invited to visit this place! You can learn of different types of life, and other place of our large and narrow country called Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment