Sunday, April 10, 2011

The social networks tools

The social network are today a very important tool for the communications among the people around the world. The globalization from his beginnings has created a global network and a global flow
My first social network tool was "fotolog" when i had fifteen years old, between my nicknames : "au_revoir","sensations_attack","catarocio". This social network I liked, but  Facebook is a tool much more complete.  Indeed Facebook is my favorite social network tool, because it’s got applications, pictures, music.
Facebook it has helped me contact old friends!
Now, I would like to learn to occupy some social network more tied to the music to be able to comment on musical groups and recommend music and that also recommend to me music to me.
But yes! I have to admit that  I use facebook every days! Sometimes I  don’t have nothing to do and I’m hours and hours looking pictures of various friends or pictures old and Finally I don’t study!
I believe that the social networks are very important today, for example the principal events or birthdays are organized across to Facebook, because is a form rapid and easy for communicate important things.
Finally I want say that Social Network are important in my day after day, for various things as  to amuse myself, to plan events or to contact persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment