Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My favorites beaches

Is very difficult to choose my favorite beach, because Chile have a lot of beautiful beaches. One of my favorite beach is Punta de Choros, I visited this beach in 2010 with my friends Gricel, Esteban, Pedro, Javiera and Victoria. This place is located in the fourth region of Coquimbo. This beach I liked very much, because had a lot of biodiversity, animals and vegetation, such as “Penguins of Humboldt” and they swim every years to South of Chile (in summer) to beach of Ancud, where are the small island of “Puñuhuil”, here the penguins live. I had never gone, was in Enero to 2011 with my boyfriend Rodrigo, this time also We knew the Park National of Chiloé, in Cucao that is a beach, also, with a lot of biodiversity as the “Arrayán”, “Coigue” that has a branch very high. In this place, the river “Cucao” has its mouth in the beach . For this reason and many reasons more I liked all these beachs.
I don’t say how often I go to this places, because I went for first time the last year, however I would like to return to visit them.
Finally I would like say that my beaches favorite are always places with very biodiversity and very green, also are in relation with the people that came with me.

9 comments:

  1. I want visit Chiloé's beach and eat Curanto :D hahaha!xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Punta de Choros!!!! good holidays!!! jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cucao is a lovely beach. I was there in summer 1997.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stayed at in "Fogón de Cucao"

    ReplyDelete
  5. i went this summer to pta de choros, BEAUTIFUL!
    Niña almost hunt a little rat from there, maybe tought that was a toy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to go there, it must be a beautiful place, mustn't it?

    Pd: I deleted the last post 'cause I wrote a word twice: "I'd would..."

    ReplyDelete