Tuesday, April 5, 2011

In my life, I went to various  important concerts , because i love the live music.  
Happily most of my favourites groups are Latin American,  in deed  last year  in December i went to the concert "El Abrazo Chile-Argentina" in the park O'higgins, and lasted all day .  In this concert are sang artist as "Fito Páez", "Andrés Calamaro","Charly García " that singed while it was raining, "Spinetta" and  chilean singers as "Chancho en Piedra", "Los Jaivas" and “ Jorge Gonzalez”. This day were very special, because the climate were very particular: very hot in the morning and rain in the night.
In the  last summer I went to various concerts in the “Galpón Victor Jara” this place has a little capacity of people, but is amazing and very funny, because the music represent the Chilean culture. I went always along the year with my friends and my boyfriend. Here, I listened to “Chico Trujillo”, “Villa Cariño”, “Juana fé”, “Vasti Michel” and “Banda Conmoción”
Also, I remember the concert of  the radio “Rock and Pop” that celebrated their  birthday in the “SCD SALA”  in Bellavista. I went with my boyfriend in December.   In this party  they sung “Manuel García”, “Chinoy”, “Tizana”, “Camila Moreno”, “Juana Fé” and  “Chancho en Piedra” 

No comments:

Post a Comment