Sunday, April 17, 2011

My favorites field trip

Along the career of Geography, We've had at many field trip. I remember that the first year, was very short and near of Santiago, because in the last year We began to have trip more long, in my second year, I have my best field trip, the subject it was for the field of Geography Cultural, we went to “Huasco Alto” in Atacama’s third region, although the field doesn’t my favorite, the place was wonderful. Here still they live communities “Diaguitas” and are important part of our cultural heritage. The weather was very banker, in the morning was cold and in the evening was hot. In this trip, we made a job very important, applying an ethnographic methodology and we learnt much with the people. In this time the communities Diaguitas had the problem of Pascua Lama, because the water of the river “Huasco” would be affected for the miners, and for this the agriculture.
Another field trip that I liked, was the last year when we went to “San Clemente” in the VII region. This field trip, was very special because the place it’s very beautiful and mystic… here they realize tourism “Ufologic”, indeed various companions of class were afraid!.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cata, I've just found your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the field trip was incredible, huasco is beautiful and the comunity is kind.
    nice pictures :)
    I love you best friend!

    ReplyDelete