Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My favourites musical instruments

Hello my friends! Today I’m going to talk about musicals instruments
In the world there are a lot of musical instruments, because the culture it’s different and the music also. An instrument that I like is the guitar, this is a instrument of strinds, the most typical in the world, and also it is very easy to learn.
But I prefer the instruments of percussion, because the percussion has sounds more exotic , as the “Conga” typic instrument of Cuba, and their sounds depend of the techniques for play to this instrument. Indeed the “Congas”, it plays only with the hands and its surface is makes with animal skin.
Another instrument that I like its the metal soucer, some musical groups don’t play only in the battery, also they play the metal soucer with their hands, as the “Banda Conmoción”, here two woman play the metal soucer while they dance, this it makes in a “Carnaval” with the other instruments all of metal as “bombo”, “timbaletas” and instruments of wind, as the trumpet, sax and anothers.
Actually, I like more musical instruments, but only I know play the guitar and the bongo, although not perfectly.
I would like to learn to have the battery and to perfect me in guitar, indeed I want have a musical group and in this group I can play various instruments.
I say goodbye of you and hope that they comment on his musical favorite instruments or which they would like to learn to play !
Bye Bye!

2 comments:

  1. It seems that nobody has commented our blogs, so I'm the first on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the second!, I like the percusion instruments too!, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete