Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Used to be ...

Hello Again!
Today I'm going to talk about the principally changes that I have had for five years.I have a lot of physical changes, for example, When I have 5 years old, my hair was very very curly indeed I looked like the little singer called "Christell" Today, my hair look like very different, I use my hair smooth. These changes were very evident! In my opinion the most important change is my attitude toward situations. Indeed When I was young I used to cry for all and I thought that nothing had solution, also I used to get angry for anything! I feel that this attitude has gone changing, because the years has demonstrated me that all solution and that I must be more tolerant, The University has been the principal factor. When I was 10 years old I use to be more sensible for all, although that I am still a little so, but the reasons are most important than others in the past.
In relation with my hobbies I fell that these haven’t changed! I love the music since that I have 5 years old! When I was 10 years I used to sing in a chorus of my school! And five years later I learnt to play guitar! I used to sing and play the guitar all the time! Other important change in my life was my perception of fear! I used to cry When I saw the film “Murderer Clowns” or I used to have afraid of the “darkness” However this fears have been changed with the time! Today I have twenty two years and my principally preoccupation is to be happy with my different actions, principally with those that has relation with my studies of

1 comment:

  1. Dear Catalina,

    Too many words! you wrote almost 50 extra words be careful with that.

    Regards,

    JC

    ReplyDelete