Saturday, January 14, 2012

Field trip to Coquimbo Region

Last week we had a field trip to Coquimbo, at the 4th region. We began our journey at Wednesday night. It was warm and people began to arrive gradually. After a few hours, we finally got in the bus, and we traveled for about 6 hours until we got to Monte Patria .
The field trip was characterized by the great amounts of joy and cheerfulness amongst my companions. It was a wonderful experience, mainly because of the beautiful landscapes we visited through our journey. The most impressive one was the Fray Jorge National Park. At first sight, it wasn’t really impressive. Mainly because it was just a bunch of semi-arid vegetation, typical of the zone. The heat was overwhelming, and we had to walk for one, or may be two hours uphill. Luckily, I was able to endure the whole walk. I think the main reason of why that happened is because I began to gain stamina from all those fieldtrips that we had in so little time. Specially the one from Integrated Basin Management. And that I’ve been smoking less. It’s hard, but I try my best.
Anyway, the last days from the field trip, especially Friday and Saturday, our teachers relaxed with the whole situation. They gave us half of the day for us to do anything we wanted. So, I went to some random river nearby the school were we stayed with my friends, and we had a really great time there.
To conclude, I must say that this was one of the most, if not the best, field trips I’ve ever had in my student’s life, and I will hardly forget this rich and plentiful experience I had with my friends and companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment