Monday, December 12, 2011

What's my life in these days?

My Academic life, in these days, has been complicated and interesting at the same time, because this is the last half of my studies, and I have been learning a lot of things important. I love this matters, for example, I love studying topics as urban planning and environmental analysis. But, this situation has been very complicated, because our faculty was in strike for five months, and We have forgotten the importance of changing the actual educational system!
My personal Life seems to go very well, because I am very happy with the family that I Have and My Boyfriend. But, in these days, I have had a big preoccupation: my beloved pet “Becky” , a poodle dog, has been very ill. And this situation is saddest, because Becky has shared with my family and me, since I was a child. Indeed, in my free times I always play with Becky(my dog). Other things that I do in my free time (that now is very little) is play the guitar and sing different songs. I LOVE SINGING AND PLAYING THE GUITARR! Indeed I love the music in generally. Between my perspectives is to have a music band!
But the perspective most important for the last year has relation with my studies. In December of the next year, I will be receiving my academic qualification. But this isn’t the most important, the most important is to be happy with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment