Monday, December 5, 2011

My Neighbourhood

I have lived almost all my life in this neighbourhood, called Parque Alameda. This place is located on the corner of Las Rejas street and Ecuador street. In this intersection there are several shops and facilities,for example , on the corner of Las Rejas street and Ecuador street, there is a Big Supermarket “Lider”. This supermarket is opposite to the several Pharmacies and Banks. Also There are several Medical centers such as “Hospital del Profesor” and “Clínica Bicentenario”.
Other advantage: There are many opcions of Pubic Transport! My house is near to the Station Subway. I have never been in a Traffic Jam! Because there are enough traffic lights.
However I’d like to have more bikelanes. This is a Big Problem, because many people go to work cycling. Also is an option for descontaminate Santiago. My Neighbourdhood has a lot of pollution, because is near to Alameda, also in some places is so dirty because the trash!
I love living in my neighbourdhood, because this place is very quiet and safety, because here lives a lot of seniors! And I enjoy walking for the streets and in this place I have known many people important in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Catalina:

    208 words is too little, you need to write 250 words,please. stick to the number of words required.

    This supermarket is opposite (NO "to", NO "the") several Pharmacie...

    Other advantage...ANOTHER (IT'S ONLY ONE)

    CHECK THE WORDS "opTions", "CYCLE lanes" and "DECONTAMINATE"(No "S")

    because IT is near to Alameda...

    also in some places IT is so dirty...

    this place is very quiet and SAFE (NOT safety, THAT IS A NOUN, NOT AN ADJECTIVE)

    And I enjoy walking ALONG the streets

    Despite these mistakes your writing is easy to read. But you need to check these things.

    Regards,

    JC

    ReplyDelete